Smog Check: Testing and Repairs
*Please bring your DMV renewal notice indicating a Smog Check is required with you and your Smog Check certificate will be electronically sent to the DMV.
Why Choose 360 Auto Repair Services in Antioch for Your Smog Testing and Repair
Specialized smog check service station in Antioch
- Smog test and repair options to minimize cost and maximize convenience
- Smog failure diagnosis with onsite repair and smog retesting
- State-of-the-art automotive smog repair systems and tools
- Over [YEARS] years of experience
- We participate in the California State Free Smog Testing Program
- Ask about smog repair discounts and coupons
your neighboorhood's Trusted Source for Smog Testing and Repair
Drivers near your neighboorhood return to 360 Auto Repair Services every two years for fast, affordable, and friendly smog testing and repair. We are driving distance from you, just [XROADMINS] from [XROAD]. Ask any car or truck owner in your neighboorhood who they recommend for smog testing and repair, and they will tell you 360 Auto Repair Services.
For [YEARS] years, the pro mechanics at 360 Auto Repair Services have provided quick smog testing and cost-effective smog repairs when needed. Start a maintenance service plan with 360 Auto Repair Services that can help prevent high-cost repairs to your emission system. We are professional, honest, and friendly. For 5 star, cost conscious smog testing and repair services call 360 Auto Repair Services at 925-757-3000 to schedule an appointment today or stop by our location at 2700 Somersville Road in Antioch, CA, 94509.
What Does 360 Auto Repair Services Do During a Smog Check?
We inspect your car or truck's emissions-control equipment to measure the number of pollutants your vehicle is emitting.
First, 360 Auto Repair Services will analyze your car or truck's OBD computer system, emissions-control system, and check engine light codes for standard warnings that your emissions system is no longer functioning properly.
Next, 360 Auto Repair Services will inspect your car or truck's gas cap, ignition timing, exhaust gas recirculation system, fuel, and evaporative system.
Finally, 360 Auto Repair Services will perform a Tailpipe Emissions Inspection which measures the type and quantity of any pollutant emitted from your vehicle's tailpipe.
Did You Pass Your Smog Test?
Great! If your vehicle passes a smog check, 360 Auto Repair Services will provide you a vehicle inspection report showing your vehicle's results and will electronically send the smog certificate to DMV.
Smog Check: Testing and Repairs
Smog Testing vs. Emissions Testing
What People Say About Us
I love this place the employees are great...they treat you right and keep you informed about your auto...at least try it out once...
First and foremost, honesty and reliability is how I'd describe this shop and crew. Never been here but have passed it numerous times and 2 short stories.
1. Had to get my car smog, but wouldn't pass cause a few months before that my car battery died and had to jump start which reset the CPU, took a month and a half which I tried every other week to see if it would pass, they didn't charge me extra as long as I had the receipt. Even Sam remembered me which I was surprised as to how many people come there and it's my first time.
2. This is recent but I needed to get my oil changed and I needed an estimate for my broken AC. A few years ago I used to take it to Honda for oil changes and out of no where they showed me an estimate of how a tiny pebble was sucked into my vent and that's why my AC wouldn't work. I was skeptical because they're charging me 800+...luckily I don't drive my car too much as I have another so it wasn't a necessity and I even went to another shop by Costco, same bs story. I saved over 600+ with Sam and his team as there was no leaks or anything it just needed Freon.
I'll be moving soon but if I'm ever in town or knock on wood something happens I'll be sure to take it to 360 Auto Repair Services. Thanks Sam as well as your crew.
I've been going here for over ten years and I have brought a few cars to this company, their very professional, very detailed and willing to work with you. I highly recommend them.
They always take great care of you
Good service. They are usually business. It's better to make an appointment.