What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
What People Say About Us
They doing great job I recommend for all of you who lives Brentwood Antioch Oakley and Concord to visit there shop for most of best mechanical service.
Great customer service and workmanship.
Very professional hard-working people. Would highly recommend someone else to get their repairs done here. In fact I'm going there tomorrow for an oil change.
I love this place the employees are great...they treat you right and keep you informed about your auto...at least try it out once...
First and foremost, honesty and reliability is how I'd describe this shop and crew. Never been here but have passed it numerous times and 2 short stories.
1. Had to get my car smog, but wouldn't pass cause a few months before that my car battery died and had to jump start which reset the CPU, took a month and a half which I tried every other week to see if it would pass, they didn't charge me extra as long as I had the receipt. Even Sam remembered me which I was surprised as to how many people come there and it's my first time.
2. This is recent but I needed to get my oil changed and I needed an estimate for my broken AC. A few years ago I used to take it to Honda for oil changes and out of no where they showed me an estimate of how a tiny pebble was sucked into my vent and that's why my AC wouldn't work. I was skeptical because they're charging me 800+...luckily I don't drive my car too much as I have another so it wasn't a necessity and I even went to another shop by Costco, same bs story. I saved over 600+ with Sam and his team as there was no leaks or anything it just needed Freon.
I'll be moving soon but if I'm ever in town or knock on wood something happens I'll be sure to take it to 360 Auto Repair Services. Thanks Sam as well as your crew.