Your truck or car's AC system is almost completely airtight, but your freon refrigerant is always slowly leaking out. Eventually, a car will lose enough freon so that its air conditioning system will no longer cool effectively. At 360 Auto Repair Services at 2700 Somersville Road we are ready to recharge your AC to help you keep your car or truck's cabin temperature cool.
"Help My AC Only Blows Warm Air!"
New advancements in R134a freon systems means that freon in newer cars doesn't leak out as much as old R12 freon systems. The average new model economy car only leaks about 0.41 ounces of refrigerant per year. Come to 360 Auto Repair Services in Antioch when it's time to recharge your AC freon.
360 Auto Repair Services's Fast 3 Step Process:
"Does 360 Auto Repair Services Have R12 Freon For My Classic Car?"
- Vacuum out all the old refrigerant before refilling it.
- Add new R134a refrigerant.
- Pressurize your car's AC system and test for mico-leaks.
Unfortunately R12 freon is no longer available. If your car or truck was made before 1994 you must convert your entire AC system to the new R134a standard. This involves replacing dozens of seals and several AC auto parts. R134a is a more highly pressurized and much more efficient refrigerant pound for pound than R12. Most classic car AC compressors and condensers cannot withstand the intense pressure required and choose to add about 25% less freon to accommodate older systems. This means your AC may not cool as well as it used to. Converting your R12 system to R134a is a big job so stop by 360 Auto Repair Services today and talk with our mechanics about getting the job done right. Visit us today at 2700 Somersville Road.
"Is Used Freon Ok?"
Many auto repair shops resell used AC refrigerant. The old freon is cleaned using a specialized recovery machine that removes contaminants. Used freon provided by 360 Auto Repair Services works just as well as new freon after it's cleaned. Accepting used freon is a great way to help minimize the impact freon has on the environment.
Freon gas becomes a liquid when pressurized inside your car's A/C system but returns to its gaseous state as it leaks out. Many drivers in Antioch are completely unaware that they are losing freon until the day when they turn on the car's AC and find only warm air blows out. Call 925-757-3000 and ask any of our auto repair specialists about recharging your car's AC. Stop by our store at 2700 Somersville Road and we will show you the best AC recharging options for your car.
More AC Repair Services:
AC Compressor Repair
Car and Truck AC Condenser Repair
What People Say About Us
Very professional hard-working people. Would highly recommend someone else to get their repairs done here. In fact I'm going there tomorrow for an oil change.
I love this place the employees are great...they treat you right and keep you informed about your auto...at least try it out once...
First and foremost, honesty and reliability is how I'd describe this shop and crew. Never been here but have passed it numerous times and 2 short stories.
1. Had to get my car smog, but wouldn't pass cause a few months before that my car battery died and had to jump start which reset the CPU, took a month and a half which I tried every other week to see if it would pass, they didn't charge me extra as long as I had the receipt. Even Sam remembered me which I was surprised as to how many people come there and it's my first time.
2. This is recent but I needed to get my oil changed and I needed an estimate for my broken AC. A few years ago I used to take it to Honda for oil changes and out of no where they showed me an estimate of how a tiny pebble was sucked into my vent and that's why my AC wouldn't work. I was skeptical because they're charging me 800+...luckily I don't drive my car too much as I have another so it wasn't a necessity and I even went to another shop by Costco, same bs story. I saved over 600+ with Sam and his team as there was no leaks or anything it just needed Freon.
I'll be moving soon but if I'm ever in town or knock on wood something happens I'll be sure to take it to 360 Auto Repair Services. Thanks Sam as well as your crew.
I've been going here for over ten years and I have brought a few cars to this company, their very professional, very detailed and willing to work with you. I highly recommend them.
They always take great care of you